Monday, April 2, 2007

Prayer Request for April

Yong Jing:

Ø Strength and health in my whole family

Ø Capacity to study harder for the A levels

Ø Wisdom to manage my time wisely and not put it to waste

Ø Spirit of evangelism to be upon me to be able to be bold and reach out to my friends in school.

Yen Leng:

Ø My house renovated will be a smooth and be able to finish on time.

Ø More friends and good turnout for the Easter day.

Ø Good health in W116

Ø People will stay focused and committed in the Cell Group

Ø Breakthrough in my work and people in the team; can work more cohesively.

Victoria:

Ø To be discipline in my quiet time with God.

Ø To be able to guard my heart well and resist temptations.

Serene:

Ø Cell group to grow and multiply soon!

Ø Good health

Ø Great sensitivity and discernment

Ø Greater love for God and His people

Ø Open door for one more tuition assignment that requires me to teach only once a week!

Ø Wisdom and understanding when studying for exams. Good memory.

Ruth:

Ø Family to be fill with love and peace.

Ø Be more sensitively to Holy Spirit

Ø Attachment will have no people get bully and able to learn a lot of thing; excel!

Ø Family n cg people will stay healthy and happy!

Ø I will have lot of friends for Easter and they will be open for the message n etc.

Pei Fen:

Ø My friends will respond positively when I ask them for Easter

Ø Their Heart will be open for the Easter message.

Ø I will not be physically sick and tired for April

Ø Will cope well with my exams and the ministry.

Ø Wisdom to study for all my modules.

Ø Strength and blessings to come on my loved ones, cg and team.

Ø God will see me through a personal problem.

Meng Jie:

Ø Ability to handle disappointment

Ø Tiredness could be taken away

Ø More discipline in terms of bible reading, school work n cca

Ø Be able to invite friends to come Easter and let them experience the presence of God.

Kenneth:

Ø Get into the institution that will interest me most

Ø My sister to be happy again.

Joshua:

Ø Do extremely well for midyears

Ø Be able to have more time so as to serve God and study

Ø Both W116s to once again grow as big as the current W116

Ø My friend and cousin to finally come to CG

Ø Grow taller

JianKun:

Ø Better results for upcoming mid year.

Ø Strengths for my many activities

Ø Financial Blessing

Ø Stay healthy for the whole cell group

Elaine:

Ø Both CGs to experience awesome breakthrough for Easter!

Ø Every member to diligently seek God for potential souls & reach out to them.

Ø Every member to come with at least a friend for this Easter!

Ø Every member to experience God's abundant blessings as we step into the final month of Arise & Build!

Ø Vic to have a safe & blessed trip to Japan with her family.

Ø Kenneth to receive directions for his life & a breakthrough for his family.

Ø Alan & Alvin to receive divine healing & be restored back to good health.

Ø God's divine strength & wisdom to be upon every student as they go through their revisions, tests & exams.

Ø Every member to experience God's presence, grace, favor, strength and be over-whelmed by His great love for us every single day.

Dong:

Ø Perform well in mid year exam

Ø Wish God would cover my brother with protection and grace.

Ø My brother can do well for his test too

Ø Bless my parents in every aspect of their life.

Benjamin:

Ø Excel in my studies; Shine in my studies

Ø God’s protection and grace will pour upon me

Ø Healing for both ear, not hearing loss and hear properly. Amen!

Ø Be more givers.

Alvin:

Ø I jus want to have a great camp

Ø To get more time with my parents

Alan:

Ø Family to stay healthy

Ø CG have success in everything they do

Ø Able to find time to studies

Download

No comments: