Monday, April 30, 2007

Prayer Request for May

MAY Prayer Requests!
Alvin:
  • I just want to get well soon.
  • Concentration to study and or my family also
Ben:
  • Do well in studies
  • Grow stronger faith-by-faith
  • Discipline as in social responsible.
  • Resist temptation
Chun ping:
Personal
  • Be strong and positive always, never let the negative thoughts running wild or control my mind.
  • Will get off the comfort zone in work, usher, and i will learn from the failure, mistake and keep moving forward.
  • My physically tiredness will not affect my health and headache, dizzy will be healed.
  • To be more sensible, sensitive, learn how to showing care towards family, friends and cell group members, will not be too self-centered anymore.
  • Financial blessing and a good pay able to help me fulfill my last pledge by the second weeks of May.
Family
  • Min bin will learn how to manage his time to plan a time table for prepared his upcoming mid-year exam and will not spent too much time on computer.
  • No more quarrel or fighting that will cause the relationship become worst, but instead would fill with more love in my family.
  • Good health and financial blessing, protection for my family.
Dong:
  • Pray for my brother that he will do well for midyear.
  • Pray for my parents that God will provide them with open heaven and protection.
  • Pray that I can do well for midyear!
Elaine:
  • God's divine strength & wisdom to be upon every student as they go through their revisions, tests & exams.
  • Every member to experience God's presence, grace, favor, strength and be over-whelmed by His great love every single day.
  • God's anointing to be upon Pok, Wen & myself to lead W116, W143 & E448 to greater breakthrough in all aspects of our lives.
Jian Kun:
  • Good results.
  • Good health.
  • Financial blessing.
Joel:
  • Favour of man.
  • Have wisdom to communicate with people.
Joshua:
  • Study well and God blesses to get good results.
  • Have time to sleep properly.
  • Everyday is a good day to me!
  • Finishing the bible study ASAP but with 100% understanding.
  • God will bless W116 and E448 and their family members.
  • Blessed health so that I won't fall sick easily.
  • W116 and E448 to once again increase in numbers.
Kenneth:
  • Blessed my studies!!
  • May all my desire come to pass!!
  • Heal the sick!
Meng Jie:
  • Pray for God’s strength to let me able to stay through the month of May.
  • Remove all my tiredness and have God’s peace in me!
  • Ability to manage all aspects of my life!
Pei Fen:
  • Pray for three paper result to be passing with flying colors.
  • Pray for strength, wisdom as I’m now in SOT.
  • Will not neglect any family n friends, they will be happy.
  • My loved ones and myself to stay healthy
Peng Ru:
  • Pray for my mid year exams and O level to do well!
  • Pray that I can come to church without telling my parents where I’m going.
Serene:
  • God will anoint and equip me to be a good cell group leader for E448 and for the church!
  • W116 and E448 will grow starting from the point of multiplication and will always keep growing!
  • Good health as I am in the midst of exams from 09 May to 22 May
  • Wisdom and understand when studying for exams, no panic, no fear and I can have the capacity to remember whatever that I’ve learnt. Holy Spirit to prompt me whatever that is important for me to study and remember
  • Pray that financial abundance!
Shamus:
  • Prelim exams do very well! Subjects are history, chemistry, physics, emath, amath, English, Chinese, geography and social studies.
Sherrill:
  • Pray that my mum’s blood test will go well so that she can go for op in June.
  • Pray that I will score A for my networking!
Ruth:
  • Pray for family to stay healthy and happy.
  • Pray that the Christian that in the family will really shine for God.
  • Pray that family members’ heart will not strain away and worship idols, but they will discover their destiny in God. à They will be more open to us when we invite them to church.
  • Pray that family, friends and myself to have financial blessing! Lots lots of blessing!
  • Pray that I’ll have strength and wisdom everyday to face anything in my life.
  • Pray that all 3 cg, W116, E448 and W143 to grow stronger in their spiritual life and more in numbers!
  • Pray that I’ll find my destiny in God!
Victoria:
  • Pray that I’m able to focus and excel in my final year in ECH.
  • Pray that I’m able to have the strength to overcome devil’s temptation.
  • To draw closer to God
  • To discipline myself to spend time talking to God.
  • Pray that God will give me greater strength and capacity for my attachment in week 8.
Yen Leng:
  • My upcoming test for sign language will pass with flying colors and God’s grace to remember what I’ve learnt during my lesson.
  • Elaine and myself will be able to find a good job as we keep thinking of job hop.
  • My house renovation will go on smoothly.
  • Pray for safety of my younger sister who’s on holiday job.
  • Good health for all members in the 3 cg.
  • Pray for all 3 cg leaders for God’s strength to be upon them as they take on new challenges.
  • Pray that all members in the 3 cg to stay committed and strong and be there to support e 3 cg leaders.

Download

No comments: